Dr Mudit Gupta MD, DNB, MNAMS, FRANZCR, our clinical director and radiologist has several years of experience in Radiology and has trained and worked in premier institutes in India and Canada with sub speciality fellowship in Body imaging.
He is very skilled in all modalities and has worked in public, private and emergency medicine. He has significant experience in interventions as well. Dr Gupta has several research papers and publications in his name and has been affiliated to teaching institutes in his career.
He has been providing imaging and interventional radiology services in Australia for over five years and is passionate about improving healthcare and providing personalised and high quality imaging.
His gentle demeanor has made him popular among patients and staff at his workplace.
Personally, Mudit enjoys spending time with his young family and loves the outdoors in Australia, enjoys bush-walking in his spare time and is an aspiring guitarist.
Dr Gupta has been a keen researcher and has several publications under his name.
Continuing Professional Development activities:
Presentations in International conferences
- Presented paper on “Clinical impact of MDCT before bronchial artery embolization in patients with hemoptysis” in RSNA 2007 in Nov in Chicago, USA.
- Presented poster on soft tissue vascular malformations : imaging and classification in ECR2008, Vienna.
- Presented poster on MDCT depiction of bronchial arteries and common variants in ECR2008, Vienna.
- Research paper on “Chest tuberculosis in children: CT findings in active and post treatment cases” presented in European Society of Radiology Congress in Vienna in March 2008.
- Poster on soft tissue vascular malformations- classification and imaging in Indian Radiological Imaging Association 2007 in MUMBAI.
- Paper on “Clinical impact of MDCT before bronchial artery embolization in patients with hemoptysis” in IRIA 2007 in MUMBAI.
- Education exhibit “MRI of Acute Abdomen in Pregnancy: A Nightmare on Call?” in ARRS 2011.
- Education exhibit “Sarcoidosis: Gamut of Pulmonary and Extrapulmonary Manifestations (Not All Cases Are Typical). ” in ARRS 2011.
- Education exhibit “Imaging Spectrum of Extrapulmonary Tuberculosis.” in ARRS 2011.
Published Research Papers:
- Gupta M, Srivastava D N, Seith A, Gupta R. Hypertrophied bronchial and non-bronchial systemic arteries in hemoptysis: MDCT and DSA illustration of common variants. European Radiology Supplements. 2008 Feb;18(1):530.
- Gupta R, Gupta M, Seith A. Classification and imaging spectrum of soft tissue vascular malformations: Guide to correct management. . European Radiology Supplements. 2008 Feb;18(1):474.
- Gupta R, Gupta A.K., Seith A, Kabra S, Gupta M. Chest tuberculosis in children: CT findings in active and post treatment cases. European Radiology Supplements. 2008 Feb;18(1):259.
- Gupta M, Gupta R, Gogia N, Thulkar S. Pulmonary artery thrombus seen as a solitary pulmonary nodule on chest radiograph: Report of an unusual observation. Singapore Med J. 2010 Jan;51(1):e22-3.
- Gupta M, Gupta R, Seith A. Persistent primitive hypoglossal artery associated with Chiari II malformation: Diagnosis and clinical implications. Indian Journal Of radiology and Imaging 2010; 20(4): 258-260.
- Gupta M, Gupta R. MRI criterion for prediction of involvement of circumferential resection margin in rectal cancer. Indian J Radiol Imaging. 2011 Jan;21(1):69-70.
- Gupta M, Gupta R, Kielar A. Intermittent type of Chiladiti syndrome mimicking pneumoperitoneum. Clin Res Hepatol Gastroenterol. 2011 Mar;35(3):161-2. Epub 2011 Mar 2.
- Gupta M, Fasih N, Gupta R, Virmani V, Alampady Krishna Prasad S. MRI of Acute Abdomen in Pregnancy: A Nightmare on Call? Abstract. AJR 2011; 196:A134-A149.
- Gupta R, Gupta M, Fasih, N, Souza C, Dennie, C, Chakraborty S, Rakhra K, Fraser-Hill M. Sarcoidosis: Gamut of Pulmonary and Extrapulmonary Manifestations (Not All Cases Are Typical). Abstract. AJR 2011; 196:A134-A149.
- Gupta M, Gupta, R, Das C, Gupta A. Imaging Spectrum of Extrapulmonary Tuberculosis. Abstract. AJR 2011; 196:A134-A149.
- Gupta A, Biyani M, Gupta M et al. Hypercreatinemia: beyond acute renal injury. Can Urology Journal 2011; 18(6).
- Gupta M et al. Clinical impact of MDCT prior to bronchial artery embolization, a prospective study. Can Assoc Radiol J. 2012 May 9. [Epub ahead of print].
- Gupta M, Garg D. Bouveret’s syndrome. Indian J Gastroenterol. 2012 Jun 1. [Epub ahead of print].
- Gupta M, Garg D. Mirizzi Syndrome: Recognition on MRCP. Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2012 Aug 14. [Epub ahead of print].